Data Science Team Lead
- The lead data scientist is responsible for managing the data science team, planning projects, and building analytics models, leveraging on large volumes of data across sources in a variety of forms.
- The lead data scientist is responsible for leading the development of analytics-focused products and utilizing cutting edge machine learning, natural language processing, and mathematical techniques to develop powerful solutions.
- The lead data scientist job description entails working with a variety of datasets, ranging from procurement and supply chain data to EMR/EHR and claims data, and more.
- It also involves spotting and managing data development challenges in the organizations we work for, proffering suggestion, and deploying data science solutions.
- The lead data scientist performs research and builds core understanding of our customers performance metrics to qualitatively inform and interpret models.
- They are also responsible for supporting the growth and professional development of the team of data scientists under their authority.
- The lead data scientist work description also involves leading the development, operation, and maintenance of methodologies that help drive project offerings, including the application of statistical modeling and time-series analysis techniques to build company specific or market metric/KPI predictions.
- You live in Belgium
- You obtained a master degree in Computer Engineering, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence or proven expertise over the years.
- You have a minimum of 5 years expertise in Data Science
- You have strong communication skills and can express to both Business & Technical colleagues, both spoken and written in Dutch & English (French is considered a strong asset)
- You are a mature person, analytical in nature and education, have a high sense of responsibility, take initiatives and are able to work autonomously and committed in a team, but you don’t take yourself too serious either. You are able to handle pressure and deadlines
- You have worked already in an agile environment and are used to remote work
- You are an active learner and are passionate about proactively discovering and sharing new AI, Data Science and Data Engineering related technologies